Benecare Direct Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of the prize draw is Benecare Medicalof Branson Court, Branson Street,
Manchester, M40 7FP.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over who have purchased products online via www.benecaredirect.com from 30-06-2017 to 14-07-2017. Employees, of Benecare Direct and their immediate family, and anyone associated with the creation or running of the prize draw may not enter.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete a purchase on the web site identified within the dates specified.
Entry is restricted to one per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Automated entries, bulk entries and third party entries will be disqualified.
- Entries may be registered from 30-06-2017. All entries must be received by 14-07-2017. Entries received before or after the above times will not be entered into the prize draw. Entries may only be made by clicking and following the link sent in an order confirmation email from www.benecaredirect.com
- Failure or unavailability of the internet or any web site used in connection with the prize draw is beyond the reasonable control of Benecare Direct and it shall have no liability to any entrant for such failure or unavailability.
- Prizes are those advertised and advised at the time of winning and no alternative or cash equivalents will be provided. Benecare Direct reserves the right to change prizes for those of equal or greater value.
- The Prize draw winner of the ‘value of their purchase’ and the £50 voucher tennis lessons will be selected at random from an independent prize draw on 19-07-2017 .
- The decisions of Bencare Direct on all matters relating to the draw are final and no communication will be entered into.
- Prize winners will be contacted by a member of Benecare Direct within 7 days of the instant win or prize draw notification to advise how and when the prize(s) will be delivered. Only the named individual from the purchase confirmation email may claim the prize.
- The names of winners can be obtained 21 days after the closing date by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
July 2017 Wimbledon Competition
Branson Court, Branson Street,
Manchester, M40 7FP
- Only entries that correctly predict BOTH the Wimbledon 2017 Men’s and Ladies singles champions will be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize draw is subject to these terms and conditions, English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
Our July 2017 Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Wimbledon 2017 and the All England Tennis Club in any way.