The BeneFoot 'Original' Post Operative Medical Shoe helps to increase patient safety and stability after post operative procedures and also in any situation where swollen or bandaged feet make using normal shoes impractical including diabetic foot, swollen legs and ulcers. This unique Medical Shoe is the UK's number 1 supplied shoe to the NHS and is at the forefront of patient recovery and comfort in both hospitals and the community. The shoe has now been made available on the Drug Tariff at your local pharmacy. Being the only shoe available with a fully rigid 'real' sole and made using only the highest quality materials, the BeneFoot 'Original' Post Operative Medical Shoe is more a standard everyday shoe then a medical appliance with patients able to carry on with normal day to day activities whilst receiving care. Every batch of shoes are rigorously tested for strength and quality and results indicate that they are twice as durable as standard measurements. Shoes are universal for both the left + right foot and all adult and paediatric sizes are available. (see below for sizing details)
• Dual Density 3/16” Insole - Comfortable, allows for insole modification
• Flared TPR Outersole with rocker bottom - Aids in Ambulation and provides better stability
• Padded collar & topline - Reduces heel slippage
• Black upper mesh nylon - Better aesthetics, looks more like a shoe
• Reinforced heel counter - For better medial/lateral stability
• Quality construction - 100% Satisfaction guarantee
• PolyPro shank built into outsole - Allows for better flexion control
• Eight distinct sizes - Better fit & more comfort
• Metal stirrups immobilise the ankle securely and comfortably
• For recovery after post-operative and tissue procedures.For use with any size leg cast.
• To accommodate large dressings or swellings.
• Management of diabetic foot.
• Any situation where size of foot prohibits normal footwear.
|NHS Code||BeneCare Code||Description||Size||Colour||Quantity|
|ERF001||POPD||Original Post Op Medical Shoe||Paediatric||Black||12 shoes|
|ERF002||POWS||Original Post Op Medical Shoe||Women's Small (2.5 - 4.5)||Black||12 shoes|
|ERF003||POWM||Original Post Op Medical Shoe||Women's Medium (5 - 6.5)||Black||12 shoes|
|ERF004||POWL||Original Post Op Medical Shoe||Women's Large (7 - 8.5)||Black||12 shoes|
|ERF005||POMS||Original Post Op Medical Shoe||Men's Small (5 - 7)||Black||12 shoes|
|ERF006||POMM||Original Post Op Medical Shoe||Men's Medium (7.5 - 9)||Black||12 shoes|
|ERF007||POML||Original Post Op Medical Shoe||Men's Large (9.5 - 11)||Black||12 shoes|
|ERF008||POMXL||Original Post Op Medical Shoe||Men's X-Large (11.5 - 13)||Black||12 shoes|
The BeneCare Plantar Fasciitis Support (Achilles Tendon Strap) provides continuous elastic tension and pressure to...
The Air/Gel Ankle Brace has a removable Air top cell and a Gel lower cell...
Comfortable splint provides direct support for the thumb CMC joint while allowing full finger function....