BeneCast Advanced Casting Tape
provides rigid casting for primary and secondary casting applications where patient fit, comfort, breathability and compliance are critical. Suitable for F.R.C. fracture stabilisation with maximum patient function in a single cast. BeneCast Advanced offers unique 4 dimensional stretch, providing superb conformability to produce a perfect fit around all body contours whilst the high tack resin provides excellent lamination with short application time. BeneCast Advanced is available in 7 colours and up to 5 different sizes. BeneCast Fibreglass Casting Tape is also used to bandage damaged horse hooves as well as animal breakages and fractures. As with all our Casting Tapes, BeneCast Advanced can also be used for Arts and Crafts purposes.
• Unique 4 Dimensional Stretch.Focus Rigidity Casting (F.R.C.).
• Air Permeability -allows evaporation of moisture from the skin.
• Excellent X-Ray Transparency.
• Environmentally Friendly.
• Lightweight but Strong -provides maximum strength to weight ratio.
• Excellent Lamination.
• Short Application Time.
• Available in 7 colours : Blue, Black, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, White.
• 5 different sizes: 5cm (2"), 7.5cm (3"), 10cm (4"), 12.5cm (5")