£8.00 Exc. VAT
NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY AS A SINGLE ROLL
BeneFlex Semi Rigid Casting Tape remains resilient, even in its cured state. It provides a semi-rigid support of the limb, while allowing some degree of joint movement. It will revert to its cured shape after deformation. Made from multi-directional stretch bandage that conforms to the body contours without folds or tucks. It enables easy application with soft, smooth edges for patient comfort. BeneFlex Semi Rigid is easy to unroll and apply, with tack free additives to increase clinicians control and reduce application time. BeneFlex Semi Rigid is available in 6 colours and up to 3 different sizes. BeneFlex Semi Rigid Casting Tape is also used for breakages and fractures on smaller animals where cast flexibility is an issue. 10 rolls per box As with all our Casting Tapes, BeneFlex Semi Rigid can also be used for Arts and Crafts purposes. Hygiene: The porosity and moisture resistant properties of BeneFlex Semi Rigid allow casts to 'breathe' and 'dry-out' easily, which decreases body odours and skin maceration under the cast. Easy Removal: BeneFlex Semi Rigid is easily removed by simply unwrapping the material or cutting the cast with a pair of bandage scissors.
• Hygiene: The porosity and moisture resistant properties of Benecast FLEX allow casts to 'breath' and 'dry-out' easily, which decreases body odours and skin maceration under the cast.
• Easy Removal: By simply unwrapping the material or cutting the cast with a pair of bandage scissors.
• Easy to unroll and apply without the need for folds and tucks.
• Tack-free and clean to apply.
• Apply wet or dry.
• Excellent X-Ray Transparency.